Grimm is looking for a junior Information Assurance/System Security Auditor to support of the client’s computer network defense activities.
- Background conducting network audit log reviews of systems via Tripwire, McAfee and NetWrix, analyzing the findings and supporting discrepancy resolution to ensure the Government’s auditing requirements are being followed;
- Knowledge of and experience in information assurance vulnerability management and Federal Information Security Act compliance
- Bachelor’s degree
- IAT Level II and CISSP certification (or equivalent);
- Working knowledge of audit reduction tools/capabilities such as ArcSight
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company supporting all aspects of Cyber Security and Systems Development.