GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Functional Specialist Advisor
Manage Web/IT engineering. Accreditation, configuration and maintenance to fully maximize capability. System administration, transport configurations along with various other web/cloud technologies. Manage system and database administration to ensure the appropriate server performance support web ecosystem.
- Manage the development and document of system: Architectural, Planning, Configuration, Issue Mitigation, Standardization of IT/OPS Processes / Procedures and integration of Best Practices.
- Application of STIGs to managed assets, vulnerability testing, mitigation of findings, application for POAMs and documentation all the proceeding.
- Patch applications for managed applications and associated reporting.
- Response and mitigation of emergent security issues related to managed systems.
- Preparation, presentations and management of documentation related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Active Directory integration management.
- SCCM (patching system) integration management.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and management of applications on managed systems.
- Management of virtualized environments and utilization of the associated tools.
- Management, configuration and maintenance of DEVOPS environments.
- Research data requirements, sources and connection requirements.
- Monitor and maintain data connections.
- Manage PHP PHP, C#, and Node web technologies to perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
- Manage monthly application security patches and updates.
- Participate in the architecture and design of AWS cloud migrations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation associated with development, maintenance, and management of web application.
- Document management of systems in an enterprise environment.
- Manage system security management in primary networks.
- Manage deployment, integration, and management of systems in hybrid environments (mix of virtual and physical IT infrastructure).
- Manage development environments, promotion of applications to test and production, the “develop low deploy high” process, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
- Build, secure, deploy, and maintain Linux/CentOS, Apache, NGINX, MySQL.
Requirements / Experience
- Minimum 11 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands on expertise;
- Cloud-based or DevOps environment, open source capabilities (e.g. GITLab, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Jenkins, etc.)
- MUST Be Available To Work On Site At Chantilly Virginia Locations.
- MUST Be US Citizen With an Active Clear TS/SCI Clearance!
- MUST HAVE BS Degree in Related Fields
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace and are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer