GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Systems Engineer Site Reliability Engineer
We’re searching for Systems Engineer Site Reliability Engineer to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design, system testing, system integration and customer sell off.
- Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies
- Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types (e.g., ASDF, BLOODYMARY, TCLD…), protocols and policies
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to roll up ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.
- Not required but helpful: Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types (e.g., ASDF, BLOODYMARY, TCLD…), protocols and policies
- Minimum 12 years performing above referenced duties
- Must be a US Citizen with TS/SCI Full Scope PolygraphClearance
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In Annapolis Junction, Maryland area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.