GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our
engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Implant Native Developer
- C/C++ development on UNIX platform, preferably Linux
- Low-level operating systems experience for Android (Could be Linux background)
- Networking Development
- ARM Assembly/Shell Code Familiarity
Requirements / Experience
- Minimum 2 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands on expertise;
- MUST Be Available To Work On Site At Laurel, Maryland Location.
- MUST Be US Citizen With an Active Clear TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance!
- MUST HAVE BS Degree in Related Fields
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace and are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer