Grimm is looking for software engineers to join our team working to build custom security solutions. Grimm offers positions to talented capable people who can be mentored and grow into security professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments
- Experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Experience with programming cyber tools and techniques for Windows, Mobile, or Linux systems
- Demonstrated ability to setup and configure version control software
- Demonstrated ability to debug software and troubleshoot issues
- Experience programming techniques to evade host and/or network-based intrusion detection systems
- Experience developing programs to capture, analyze, and interpret raw network traffic
- Experience in network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience developing packet-level programs Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Demonstrated expert ability in UNIX and/or Windows low-level internals including, but not limited to, the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g. PE, COFF, ELF), file system internals (e.g. NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures
- Reverse engineering (malware, embedded systems, operating systems)
Various - US Citizenship Required
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.