Grimm is looking for developers to join our team working to build and maintain custom and commercial solutions in support of clients’ needs.
Experienced full stack developer providing rapid troubleshooting of complex technical problems; implement performance and resource optimization; creation of data repositories (both structured and unstructured); KPIs, dashboards, and internal websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Experienced working with AWS and 3rd party S3 servers, RabbitMQ or a similar message bus, Elastic Search, Log Stash, Kibana, relational DBs (MySQL, Postgres), and other DB servers (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra), Tomcat, Apache Web Server, load balancers, etc
- Experience analyzing requirements; determining optimal design solution; and correcting technical problems
- Experience supporting work order/issue tracking system
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Design/develop/test/maintain software and web-based applications to support customer requirements within Agile and Waterfall lifecycles
- Experience with SQL databases, Hadoop, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, PHP, Python, Linus/UX/US, Jenkins
- Excellent customer service skills and professional conduct
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with varying years of experience (4-16)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.