Grimm is looking for Statistician/Data Scientists to join our team to analyze and interpret a wide range of data to help understand and improve our customer’s experience.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in math or a science related field
- Demonstrated experience with data mining, ability to develop, manipulate, and maintain databases.
- Demonstrated experience in COTS statistical software (SPSS, SAS, MatLab etc.), COTS desktop software (MS Office and Access), and the Windows operating environment. Of particular importance is software packages used for advanced statistical analysis of operational data and tools for data visualization.
- Demonstrated experience with principal imagery exploitation tools, data used in applications, and data/products output from tool suites.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying system enhancement opportunities and new capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience of Geospatial Policies and data handling restrictions, including cross-domain data movement, and data sharing strategies with IC mission partners and customers.
- Demonstrated experience of counterterrorism mission needs and data requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in training individuals on new systems and functionalities in preparation for operational support.
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with at least 7 years of experience
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.