GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Senior Social Scientist
We’re searching for Senior Social Scientist to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
Develop research proposals; design research efforts to address specific business needs; monitor and report on project progress; develop research materials based on scientific best practices; supervise research execution; collaborate with statisticians to develop data analysis plans for research efforts; interpret and summarize research results.
Serve as Subject Matter Expert on social science methodology and research practices: applies the latest research methods and designs; offers guidance and recommendations on questions of research methodologies as needed.
Consult with research owners and manage client relationships, including: defining research requirements in terms of business objectives; provides guidance to clients regarding appropriate research goals and setting reasonable expectations for results; creates and delivers presentations to clients regarding research findings that are appropriate for a non-scientific audience.
- Demonstrated experience applying product usability moderating and/or test method selection
- Demonstrated experience integrating consumer research into a business product design practice.
- Demonstrated experience with product usability testing tools. Demonstrated experience utilizing methodology concepts for analysis and brief findings to organizations, as necessary.
- Minimum 10 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands-on experience;
- Minimum 10 years experience in UX research or related field
- Minimum 10 years experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, and/or quantitative analysis
- Minimum 3 years experience with analytics tools
- Must be a US Citizen with a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in science, engineering, math, or a related field.
- In the Dulles, Virginia area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.