Grimm is looking for senior Social Scientists to join our team to help organize, direct and coordinate the planning and execution of research projects in support of clients’ needs.
Develop research proposals; design research efforts to address specific business needs; monitor and report on project progress; develop research materials based on scientific best practices; supervise research execution; collaborate with statisticians to develop data analysis plans for research efforts; interpret and summarize research results.
Serve as Subject Matter Expert on social science methodology and research practices: applies latest research methods and designs; offers guidance and recommendations on questions of research methodologies as needed.
Consult with research owners and manage client relationships, including: defining research requirements in terms of business objectives; provides guidance to clients regarding appropriate research goals and setting reasonable expectations for results; creates and delivers presentations to clients regarding research findings that are appropriate for a non-scientific audience.
- Demonstrated experience applying product usability moderating and/or test method selection
- Demonstrated experience integrating consumer research into a business product design practice.
- Demonstrated experience with product usability testing tools. Demonstrated experience utilizing methodology concepts for analysis and brief findings to organizations, as necessary.
- Minimum 10 years experience in UX research or related field
- Minimum 10 years experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, and/or quantitative analysis
- Minimum 3 years experience with analytics tools
Current TS/SCI required
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.