Grimm is looking for developers working to build and maintain custom and commercial solutions in support of clients’ needs.
Experienced Angular developer to support rewriting web applications. In addition to strong Angular skills, the developer must have experience setting up and establishing a solid application stack and coding foundation using industry best practices. Mentor and advise staff as they gain experience with Angular; Determine requirements, design/build/test optimal solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Experienced Angular developer to work to assist the in-house team with rewriting our Individual Tax web application. In addition to strong Angular skills, the developer must have experience setting up and establishing a solid application stack and coding foundation using industry best practices.
- Experience analyzing requirements; determining optimal design solution; and correcting technical problems
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Design/develop/test/maintain software and web-based applications to support customer requirements within Agile and Waterfall lifecycles
- Extensive core JAVA programming skills, Spring MVC, Web Services development and be comfortable working distributed system, where scalability, stability, and performance are key factors for all engineering efforts
- Excellent customer service skills and professional conduct
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with varying years of experience (2-16)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.