GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Embedded Linux CNO Developer
We’re searching for Embedded Linux CNO Developer to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Linux OS development
- C and Python development
- Understanding of IP networking (how networks work, protocol analysis)
- Minimum 3 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands-on experience;
- Cross compiling experience
- Assembly (ARM/MIPS/PowerPC)
- Reverse engineering (malware, embedded systems, operating systems)
- Must be a US Citizen with a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In the Dulles, Virginia area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.