Grimm is looking for software engineers to join our team working to build custom security solutions. Grimm offers positions to talented capable people who can be mentored and grow into security professionals.
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Linux OS development
- C and Python development
- Understanding of IP networking (how networks work, protocol analysis)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Cross compiling experience
- Assembly (ARM/MIPS/PowerPC)
- Reverse engineering (malware, embedded systems, operating systems)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.