GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Software Engineer / DevOps Support
We’re searching for Software Engineer / DevOps Support to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- REST Experience
- Software Engineer & DevOps Support. Assist development teams through the various stages of the system & software development lifecycle as well as collaborating with the government customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational objectives.
- General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design and system test
- Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types (e.g., ASDF, BLOODYMARY, TCLD…), protocols and policies
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to roll up ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.
- Not required but helpful: Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types (e.g., ASDF, BLOODYMARY, TCLD…), protocols and policiesReact / Angular
- Minimum 2 years performing above referenced duties
- Must be a US Citizen with TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph Clearance
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In Annapolis Junction, Maryland area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.