GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Office Management/Staff Officer
We’re searching for Office Management/Staff Officer to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Experience facilitating Front Office activities; maximizing organizational efficiency; employee in-processing; managing/coordinating multiple staff activities/calendars/all-hands meetings
- Minimum 2 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands-on experience;
- Demonstrated experience in administrative management/support; coordinating senior executive staff taskings, activities, and deadlines; internal/external outreach activities and leadership deliverables.
- Must be a US Citizen with TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- In Chantilly, Virginia area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.