GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Test Automation / Scripting
We’re searching for Test Automation / Scripting to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Databases experience such as Impala, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgress, etc...
- Nice to have some cloud experience (HADOOP, Pig, Map Reduce, STORM, etc…)
- REST Experience
- React / Angular
- Minimum 7 years performing above referenced duties
- Must be a US Citizen with TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph Clearance
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In Annapolis Junction, Maryland area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.