Grimm is looking for developers to join our team working to build and maintain custom and commercial solutions in support of clients’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Experience programming in Python, Java, Grails/Groovy, MongoDB, AWS, JQuery, JSP, XML, Oracle PL/SQL, REST. experience developing web-based applications
- Experience building applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Software Application Skills: Apache Tomcat, Tableau Software.
- Design/develop/test/maintain software and web-based applications to support customer requirements within Agile and Waterfall lifecycles
- Extensive core JAVA programming skills, Spring MVC, Web Services development and be comfortable working distributed system, where scalability, stability, and performance are key factors for all engineering efforts
- Excellent customer service skills and professional conduct
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with varying years of experience (2-16)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.