At GRIMM we are passionate about the cybersecurity field, and think it’s important to support clients at the center of areas that affect the security or privacy of every day citizens. This means hiring the most creative, dedicated, and skilled workforce available.
GRIMM is looking for Red Team Engineers (mid and senior levels) to support a client with very dynamic mission needs and expectations from their red team support. Candidates should have a deep understanding of networking, applications, operating systems, development, manipulation, review and creation of malware. This position requires someone that can think differently and enjoys breaking into networks and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- 7 years related experience
- Proficient in MS Office products
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
Nice to Have Skills:
- Cross compiling experience
- Reverse engineering (malware, embedded systems, operating systems)
Current TS/SCI required (TS with SCI eligibility)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.