Our client, an Outdoor Advertising Company needs to fill a immediate opening for the position of Leasing Manager.
We are looking for friendly, outgoing individuals who have great people skills, who are dependable, self starters and will be comfortable eventually working independently.
- Identify potential permitable, qualifying locations.
- Meet with prospective land owners to negotiate the terms of a lease or easement and discuss the potential placement of a bill board on the property
- Follow up with prospective lessors
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with our company standards
- Prepare and submit the various municipalities’ required permit applications including becoming educated on the various states and municipalities’ statutes and rules
- Conduct other background tasks to qualify the potential locations
- Work with office staff to coordinate payments to Land Owners
- Coordinate the building of the billboard sign
- Prepare and update activities and project management spreadsheet
QUALITIES and SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong ability to perform research
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Some sales experience would be helpful
- Ability to multitask during busy periods
- Strong computer skills in Office 365
- Excellent driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: