Registered Nurses who are flexible, caring and are supportive team members that work well with others to join our clinical team. We constantly show our appreciation to our team players and help them further develop clinical expertise and grow as health care professional. We have a newly renovated sub-acute unit and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Performs nursing functions within scope of RN licensure.
- Strong RN skills required.
- Works closely with all members of the nursing team and must have the ability to adapt to changing day to day environment/clinical settings.
- Administering medications and treatments in compliance with federal, state, local, and facility policies.
- Maintaining confidentiality and rights of residents, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with HIPPA policies and applicable regulations.
- Interacting cooperatively with residents, families, visitors, and other staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 P/hour