We are seeking an Accounting Assistant to work with our Executive Team. This person will assist with various accounting duties and administrative work. The right candidate will be punctual, detail-oriented, take initiative, have the ability to multi-task, and take pride in their work. This is a fast-paced environment & qualified candidate must have a sense of urgency.
- Data entry
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel skills
- Accounting Assistant: Various Accounting tasks, such as day to day transaction upload and classifications, formal reconciliations, profit and loss reporting, balance sheet reporting, bank statement downloads, & other reporting / administrative tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Excel is preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks / QuickBooks Online is REQUIRED
- Accounting Principles knowledge – 2-5 years’ experience preferred
- Detail Oriented, able to multi-task
- Must be able to sit for long periods at a time
- Must have reliable transportation
- If you have problems being habitually late or calling off, this position is not for you!
Salary is based on experience.
If you have the required experience and are ready to take your career to the next level, please contact us to schedule a confidential interview to discuss this opportunity further.
If you do not meet the requirements please do not apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $33,000.00 /year
- QuickBooks: 2 years
- Bookkeeping: 2 years