Fast growing Pain, Spine and Wellness Center is seeking highly motivated pain and spine management physician to join their practice located in Miami Florida.
Some of the services provided: Intrathecal drug delivery, IV Ketamine Infusions, Spinal cord stimulation (scs), soft tissue injection for the shoulder, trigger point injection, celiac plexus blocks, joint injection, facet joint treatment, discogram or discography diagnostic, medial branch block, vertebral compression fractures, Electromyography (EMG), Epidural steroid injection, stellate ganglion block.
- ACGME accredited fellowship trained in Pain Management
- Work with latest diagnostic tools and treatments in a well-equipped, advanced and highly professional practice.
- Have excellent bedside manner and time management skills.
- Have valid FL state medical license (or able to obtain).
- Be able to provide patient-centered care with good outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
- Work M-F with limited Call rotations.
- Bilingual English / Spanish (*not a must)
- Competitive base salary + RVA based bonus (long term)
Benefits: (Medical, Dental, Life, Retirement, Vacation, Sick Days, Bonus, Partnership Potential)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $350,000.00 to $450,000.00 /year