Grassroots Campaigns is a national progressive organization that specializes in running face-to-face campaigns for political parties, candidates, and advocacy groups. We build membership and mobilize citizens for groups like the American Civil Liberties Union, Planned Parenthood, and Doctors Without Borders.
We're currently hiring an entry level administrator for an immediate start in our Boston headquarters.
- Review employee expenses
- Process vendor invoices
- Make vendor payments
- Process credit card transactions
- Make monthly rental and other recurring payments
- Filing, phone answering, other basic office functions
- Commitment to progressive issues and organizations
- College degree preferable - Minimum high school diploma
- Work experience in administrative office work
- Strong attention to detail and good organization and communication skills
Grassroots Campaigns provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or military or veteran status in accordance with all applicable laws. We don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above.
We're committed to building a diverse leadership team. Women, minorities, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.