Proficient Mechanical skills required!
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, LTD and attractive vacation policy; 401(k) plan with company match of 50%
Company provided vehicle, tools and measuring equipment, work clothing, smart phone, laptop, etc.
Working in a team of experienced technicians your primary responsibility will be providing on-site repairs, installations, off-site remote troubleshooting and preventative maintenance for manual and automatic slicers as well as a wide range of PC based scales. In your designated area you will provide technical services to our clients in a supermarket environment.
- Mechanical skills required
- PC software/hardware skills required
- Experienced retail food equipment field service technician specializing in scales/ slicers
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year technical school or college; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good analytical skills for logical troubleshooting and diagnostics. Capability of reading wiring diagrams, schematics and spare part break downs
- Knowledgeable in mechanical work on printers and mechanical parts of food processing machines
- Experienced in repair and installation of PC-based devices or processor controlled equipment (primarily board change level)
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, especially MS Windows OPS
- Capable to set up and troubleshoot both wired and wireless network connected devices
- Familiar with TCP/IP based connections and other system bus protocols
- Valid driver's license and good driving record needed
- Can listen to customer concerns and takes time to explain all job related topics efficient and understandable to the client
- Customer focused and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Must be able to complete paid 4-week training session in New Jersey.
AAS degree, military or 2 years field service experience.
Stable work record!
Technical service experience with mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
Computer hardware and software skill set
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Customer Service Skills Strong deductive reasoning, problem solving skills