WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE WITH VIVOOM
We are looking for an emerging rock-star to play an integral role in managing our fast-paced Boston office, the company’s headquarters. As Office Manager, you will oversee key day-to-day projects and support our CEO, among other executives. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to take on lots of responsibility and make an immediate impact on our growing office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage office operations at our fast-paced HQ
- Coordinate recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- Handle communication with client and partner representatives, service providers and vendors, media, board and investors
- Plan, coordinate and prep materials for internal and external meetings
- Organize and facilitate company events and conferences
- Support accounting and invoicing, ensuring timeliness
- Assist with booking travel and reconciling expense reports
We believe the following experiences and skills are especially important to be successful in this role with Vivoom. In your application, please describe how your background fits with each of them:
- 3-5 years of experience working as an executive assistant, office manager, recruiting coordinator, project coordinator, or similar
- Experience working in a high-growth technology company or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience with recruiting
- Possesses a strong ability to multi-task and deliver quality work under tight deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vivoom is a leader in User-Generated Advertising. The company’s Consumer Activation Platform allows brands to implement marketing strategies with a more engaging product experience, foster 1:1 relationships and turn their consumers across the purchasing funnel into a network of authentic influencers.
A rapidly growing SaaS technology company, Vivoom is led by a team with backgrounds as pioneers in media, advertising and technology in successful entrepreneurial ventures and with experience from major brands such as Disney, Microsoft, Unilever, CBS, Sony and others.
Vivoom works with global, blue-chip brands across multiple verticals including CPG, sports and entertainment and major media and publishing companies. Clients include Capital One, Clorox, Johnson & Johnson, Crayola, Rakuten/Viber, General Mills, Maroon 5, Boston Celtics, AEG, MasterCard, L’Oréal and many more.
Vivoom’s headquarters is a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay.