WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE WITH VIVOOM
The Senior Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of product launches with our clients. This includes developing and overseeing the project plan, key milestones and managing the client relationship. In this role, the ideal candidate will need to be an expert in Vivoom's technology solutions and know how to best leverage the platform for the client needs.
The Senior Ad Ops Manager will be managing large and small projects for our clients. The candidate will work closely with Vivoom's sales, client success, designers, technical teams and operational teams. In addition, this individual must be able to prioritize and work under strict timelines.
The position will report to Vivoom's Vice President of Advertising Operations. Location is in Boston, Vivoom's headquarters.
- Responsible for day-to-day client communications, ensuring all information is communicated to clients in a clear, authoritative and persuasive manner
- Lead client kick off meetings for new projects
- Develop comprehensive project plans and ensure all tasks are completed for client launches
- Oversee management of both internal and external resources, ensuring the project tasks are being completed on time
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Vivoom’s Client Dashboard and capabilities
- Setup client programs within Vivoom Client Dashboard and ensure look and feel of creative execution aligns with Vivoom’s best practices
- Manage weekly client analytics report and thoroughly analyze data
- Make recommendations on ways to improve results measured against client benchmarks by promoting best practices
- Provide ongoing product feedback on ways to improve Vivoom Client Dashboard
- Provide ongoing feedback on ways to improve process and streamline client launches
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in client relationships preferably with a digital media company
- Track record of managing external and internal resources and client interactions with authority and grace
- Excel in start-up environment with high demands under tight time frames
- Having a critical eye and attention to detail
- Able to analyze data to draw hypotheses and make actionable recommendations; comfortable with spreadsheets and common internet analytics tools
- Highly organized and calm under pressure
- College degree required
- Basic Photoshop skills a plus
- Internet advertising/website technology background is a plus
- Familiar with social media platforms and knowledgeable with their use a plus
- Familiar with project management software a plus
Vivoom is a leader in User-Generated Advertising. The company’s Consumer Activation Platform allows brands to implement marketing strategies with a more engaging product experience, foster 1:1 relationships and turn their consumers across the purchasing funnel into a network of authentic influencers.
A rapidly growing SaaS technology company, Vivoom is led by a team with backgrounds as pioneers in media, advertising and technology in successful entrepreneurial ventures and with experience from major brands such as Disney, Microsoft, Unilever, CBS, Sony and others.
Vivoom works with global, blue-chip brands across multiple verticals including CPG, sports and entertainment and major media and publishing companies. Clients include Capital One, Clorox, Johnson & Johnson, Crayola, Rakuten/Viber, General Mills, Maroon 5, Boston Celtics, AEG, MasterCard, L’Oréal and many more.