Swiftly is changing transportation, mobility, and cities through better data. We built the industry’s first big-data platform which helps public transit agencies improve operational performance, service reliability, and real-time passenger information. Over 40 transit agencies now use the Swiftly platform, and our work impacts millions of people.
Customer Success at Swiftly
The Customer Success team at Swiftly work to ensure customers are happy and finding immense value in the tools that Swiftly provides. We’re on the front line, being the first points of contact for customers that have questions, are encountering issues, or need more support. When problems arise, we ensure that individual customers are listened to and that their issues are cared for, and we apply a keen analytical eye to spot trends and communicate problems in proactive ways with the product team. We are passionate about improving mobility in the communities we serve, and we work side by side with transit agencies and operators to ensure their projects are impactful. We love the human aspect of our work and thrive on getting creative to solve problems or boost network performance.
About the Role
We’re looking for experienced transportation planners who are excited about helping transit agencies across North America. You will be the main point of contact to the customers focusing on:
- Listening and helping them achieve their transit initiative goals with the Swiftly platform.
- Sharing best practices that we have learned from across our customer base.
- Deeply understanding agencies’ technology needs and priorities and working with our product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to our customers.
- Continually teaching, advising, and challenging our customers to ensure their success.
- Working closely with the sales team to win customer renewals.
- Ensuring our product roadmap aligns with the needs of the transit agencies.
- Supporting other aspects of the customer experience by developing training content, newsletters, and on-site events.
- You’ve worked in the transit or transportation industry as an engineer or planner (minimum 5-years), and you have a background in Civil Engineering, City Planning, or Transit planning.
- You can teach technical content comfortably to large and small groups.
- You hear problems from others and have a burning desire to solve them. You stay calm and seek creative ways to deliver solutions.
- You have a fascination with communities of all sizes: large and small, rural and urban.
- You are a strong presenter and are energized by spending the day speaking with and listening to others.
Beyond the Skills
We are looking for people who care deeply about the work Swiftly is doing. That can include being passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a big real-world impact. We are serious about creating a culture that emcompasses the core values of our company. Do these characterize you?
- Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
- Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact. You constantly evaluate return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
- Why are you passionate about mobility?
- What interests you about Swiftly?
We are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.