Front End Developer ( Only for new graduates 2019!)
We are recruiting new graduates to join our boot-camp hiring program for the graduating class of 2019. If you want to learn more, send your resume right away! This is a unique opportunity to explore the e-commerce world and learn cutting-edge technologies.
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
We’re seeking a talented Front-End Developer to help bring our industry leading designs to life. The Front-End Developer will be comfortable working alongside both creative designers and server-side developers to ensure a successful project.
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla’s Graphic Designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla’s server-side developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality
- Help manage projects through the design, development and QA processes
- Create W3C Standards Compliant HTML templates
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS and able to develop valid client-side markup
- Adobe Photoshop master with the ability to rapidly assess and slice provided PSDs
- Knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browsers
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done