The Hybris Developer opening is an opportunity to join our team in Montreal that will work on eCommerce projects being built on the Hybris platform.
- Work with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Participate in the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow Gorillas
- 3+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 1+ years of Hybris experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, and query building
What we offer
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company)
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team (work closely with North America teams)
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English. Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby authorize Gorilla to process your personal data included in your job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)