For 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We're a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our clients expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you'll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Gorilla is looking for a friendly, professional and organized Receptionist/Office Administrator to join our fast paced environment in downtown Chicago. The position will play a crucial role in managing our day-to-day operations of the Gorilla office in order to keep the place running! The Receptionist will work closely with our Office Manager on various operational and administrative tasks as well as be the face of Gorilla to our visitors.
- Greet and welcome people to the office, determine nature and purpose of their visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Responsible for maintaining the overall Gorilla office appearance to ensure it remains organized and tidy
- Perform administrative support tasks for the management team as requested
- Manage and place all weekly office supplies and food orders
- Provide information about Gorilla to incoming callers, including, location of offices, employees
within the organization, or services provided
- Arrange travel; knowledge of online travel booking systems highly desired
- Collect, scan, and file receipts for employee expense reports
- Manage the distribution and preparation of mail, messages, or courier deliveries
- Manage client breakfast or lunches, dinner reservations or any other arrangements that are
needed for internal and external clients.
- Scan legal documents and employee or client files. File all paperwork electronically, make paper
copies and send to the appropriate recipient.
- Lead and plan monthly Gorilla culture and community events
- Coordination of Corporate Housing
- Perform other projects tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of administrative work experience, preferably within a technology company or consulting firm
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across various departments
- Professional, polished and energetic demeanor