For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Gorilla Group is seeking a full-time Hybris Lead Developer . This person will assist in leading our ongoing support of existing ecommerce solutions as well as developing other members of our team.
- Technical leader of development team across international office locations
- Consult on technical solutions to advance client business requirements
- Actively participate in client technical discussions
- Enforce and improve Gorilla standards and best practices
- Provide training, technical feedback and direction to team members
- Onboard and mentor new team members
- Actively code solutions to client requests
Technical required skills:
- 4+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 2+ years of experience with hybris
- Experience with enterprise database solutions such as Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL
- Experience with both on-premises and cloud-based deployment models
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
- Experience with MVC architectures
- Experience working with Git version control system
- Ability to author high quality technical documentation
- High level commerce engineering knowledge
- Proven success in development team leadership
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Effective customer facing technical communication
- Desire to propose and drive changes within a team and the organization
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to smoothly transition between different tasks and projects
- Must be able to work self-directed as well as part of a team
What we offer
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center, with parking and a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby consent to the processing by Gorilla Group Sp. z o.o. of your personal data contained in the recruitment documents for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Please read the following information clause regarding processing of your personal data: GDPR Information Clause.