For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scale-able, extensible, and maintainable, mainly on the Force.com platform. This person will be working in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods and extensive experience in either Java or C#, with a desire to move to a new challenge. The Salesforce technology stack, while having its own unique elements and capabilities, bears a strong resemblance to Java and C#.
Here are some specific responsibilities for this role:
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Gather data migration requirements, define data migration plans, perform complex data migrations
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute
What we offer
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center, with parking and a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby consent to the processing by Gorilla Group Sp. z o.o. of your personal data contained in the recruitment documents for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Please read the following information clause regarding processing of your personal data: GDPR Information Clause.