For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Gorilla Group is seeking a full-time PHP Development Team Lead. This individual will consult on the direction & strategy of Gorilla’s PHP practice, code solutions to client business problems, and ensure growth of developers within the PHP development team.
- Provide leadership to development resources across our global organization
- Consult on technical solutions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Design and code solutions to meet defined business requirements
- Enforce and improve organizational development standards and best practices
- 5+ years of experience developing in PHP (recent PHP 7 experience required)
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Experience with web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST) and APIs
- Ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries in RDBs
- Experience working with the LAMP / LNMP stack
- Capable of authoring and maintaining high quality technical documentation
- Experience with packaged solutions delivery desired but not required
- Java programming knowledge is desired but not required
- Desire to lead by influence across multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to lead by influence up, down and across an organization
- Experience mentoring development team members
- Agency & commerce experience desired
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and smoothly transition between tasks across multiple projects
- Must be effective working independently as well as part of a team
What we offer
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center, with parking and a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby consent to the processing by Gorilla Group Sp. z o.o. of your personal data contained in the recruitment documents for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Please read the following information clause regarding processing of your personal data: GDPR Information Clause.