For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes compensation and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Gorilla is seeking a Hybris Architect to join our team. This person will assist in leading our hybris practice, acting as a lead on projects as well as developing the members of our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts with fellow Gorillas.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the hybris solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Driving the technical culture of Gorilla forward as a thought leader among our team
You should bring to the table:
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of engineers working on eCommerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- 7+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 2+ years of experience with hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale hybris projects
- Experience with enterprise database solutions such as Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL
- Experience with both on-premises and cloud-based deployment models
- Flexible working time
- Medical Insurance and gym
- English classes
- Magento certification
- 23 days of PTO