For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
The Senior Java Developer opening is an opportunity to join our team in Wroclaw that will work on ecommerce projects being built on the Hybris platform. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing web applications utilizing Java and have familiarity with object oriented design patterns and MVC architecture.
- Work with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Help manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow Gorillas
- 4+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- Experience with the Spring Framework, particularly Spring MVC
- Significant experience building n-tier web applications in Java
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
- Experience working with the SVN or Git version control system
- Solid experience interacting with database systems using both raw SQL queries and ORM'
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic direction
- Experience with ecommerce platforms
- Experience with Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL
- Working experience with the ecommerce development process, and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
What we offer
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center, with parking and a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby consent to the processing by Gorilla Group Sp. z o.o. of your personal data contained in the recruitment documents for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Please read the following information clause regarding processing of your personal data: GDPR Information Clause.