Quiq is a fast-growing technology company based in Bozeman, MT. We make it easy for consumers to engage with companies via text messaging. Do you ever wish you could just text message a company for help instead of having to call or email? Us too! That’s exactly why Quiq was founded. We strive to make your busy life easier by providing companies with a messaging platform, so that you can contact them using the messaging channel of your choice. Of note, our leadership team is extremely experienced in the customer service and support marketspace, with numerous successes under their belt. As we continue to build Quiq, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our mission is to improve the way customers communicate with companies. We believe mobile
message-driven communications will replace a significant portion of traditional phone and email interactions, reducing costs while improving customer satisfaction. Quiq makes it easy for customers to contact a business via Messaging, the preferred channel already in use with our friends and family. With Quiq, customers can now engage customer service via SMS/text messaging, Facebook Messenger, Web Chat, and Kik for help with their pre-sales questions and post-sales support.
Quiq is seeking a data-driven Digital Demand Generation Marketing Manager with the experience to accelerate growth for our lead generation activities. Collaborating with our sales teams, this person will be building a best-in-class digital marketing program to help scale the Quiq business. You will develop the end-to-end acquisition strategy to drive quality leads for our sales organization through thoughtful, optimized programs across all digital media channels. With the ability to strongly impact growth, the Digital Demand Generation Manager will demonstrate a bias for results and must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment. This role will have a significant impact on the Marketing and Sales teams and a large influence on Quiq’s success.
- Develop the digital strategy for lead generation to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Build and execute a best-in-class demand generation program that leverages a multi-channel
- approach to achieve business growth and revenue goals (SEO, Paid, Social, Email Marketing)
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceeds aggressive company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Develop compelling content aligned with our segmented target audiences at each stage of the buying process
- Create a foundation for reporting, tracking, and measuring against KPIs
- Collaborate closely with sales to constantly improve and optimize for success
- Regularly communicate campaign programs and performance to key stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in B2B demand generation
- 2+ years experience using Marketo or other marketing automation tools
- Proven results with demand generation programs on multiple digital marketing channels
- Experience measuring and reporting the impact of lead generation programs
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across internal teams
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Friday Lunch BBQ and tons of snacks
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work.