goPuff is seeking an organized Real Estate Associate to join our New Territories team, supporting the property acquisition process by completing lease paperwork, scheduling visits at potential properties, collaborating with property locators, and providing overall administrative leasing support.
- Supports the property acquisition process of goPuff’s new facilities
- Uses strong organizational and coordination skills to track the progress on commercial leases
- Coordinates multiple site visits to potential facilities in specific new market territories, liaising with internal teams as well as landlords and property managers in these assigned areas
- Works with internal teams and departments, including Finance for financial lease components
- 1-2 years + of related experience; experience in commercial real estate industry highly preferred
- Proven experience in a role that requires a high level of coordination
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.