Part-Time AutoCAD Drafter
The CAD Drafter will generate complete and accurate AutoCad drawings for goPuff’s distribution facilities. The Drafter will work closely with company specifications, as well as applicable codes, ensuring attention to detail while meeting schedule deadlines. This is a part-time, hourly position.
- Consult with architects and other team members to develop electronic (CAD) working plans, charts, and scale drawings
- Assist team members in developing designs and plans
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD (AutoCAD 2012 and up)
- Must be proficient with Revit Autodesk
- Ability to easily read and understand architectural and engineering drawings and blueprints
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and productive
- Ability to manage specific project goals as necessary
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.