As we continue our rapid growth we are looking for analytical talent to help us capitalize on our forward momentum. Our team is a tremendous group of individuals that hustles hard, strives for excellence, stays humble, and never accepts things as they are. If this sounds like a team you would be excited to join, we want to hear from you.
The Forecasting Analyst role provides in-depth analysis behind the forecasting of supply and demand. As a member of the Business Analytics team, the Forecasting Analyst will report to the Manager of Operational Forecasting.
- Generate supply and demand forecasts across specified operational markets. The primary roles are to forecast order demand and optimal supply levels to meet that predicted demand
- Optimize existing supply predictions aimed at improving the cost and service relationship
- Delve into historical demand data to understand key drivers of order volume (eg Events, Weather)
- Prepare and present analysis on forecasting accuracy detailing opportunities for improvement
- Understand the key metrics that drive goPuff’s business and how forecasting intersects with other key performance indicators. Use this knowledge to further inform forecasts.
- Maintain a calendar of global and local events by creating partnerships across the business and building out a scalable feedback tool.
- Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel is necessary. Familiarity with database software and forecasting or prediction models is a plus
- Experience in data-driven forecasting for multiple locations, remote operations
- Experience with managing a budget (P+L). Ability to translate a budget to optimal business outcomes.
- Willingness to ask questions and not afraid to drive change through experimentation
- Effective self-starter. Able to effectively manage their own time and charge toward results right out of the gate.
- Ability to think critically about a problem to find a solution while understanding the impact to the bigger picture
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about learning
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Philadelphia
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 75+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.