Department: Business Development
Team: Consumer Insights
The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Consumer Insights Analyst. This role will support the Consumer Insights function with data analysis and insights reporting. As a member of the Consumer Insights team the Consumer Insights Analyst will report to a Consumer Insights Manager. Specifically, this person will:
- Develop a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Support the internal teams and external partners in necessary data pulls and maintaining data integrity and validation
- Build, track, and report internally on partner program performance on a weekly basis to ensure alignment across all relevant functions
- Compile all external reporting documents from data preparation to report formatting
- Analyze historical campaign performance to provide Business Development team and partners with relevant learnings
- Drive internal business decisions with a combination of data analysis and forecasting
- Serve as support to entire Business Development team from data analysis and ad hoc reporting perspective, as well as other internal teams
- Assist in developing robust customer demographic, geographic, and behavioral profiles
- 2-3 years of experience working with data
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Ability to tell stories through data, develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills - Advanced MS Excel - pivot tables and pivot table reporting, advanced formulas and charting, basic data modeling skills in Tableau, SQL (plus)
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Team player and fast learner
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.