goPuff is seeking a talented Growth Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of our digital marketing program and accelerate the acquisition of new customers. The ideal candidate will be expected to have strong capabilities in digital advertising, data analysis, critical thinking and project execution. In this role, you will assist in the management and optimization of multiple advertising channels. You will be expected to help us execute our overall channels plans and also take part in the strategic planning of our acquisition program. This position will play a large part in the success of our acquisition efforts, requiring that you apply existing knowledge and quickly learn new skills to become a digital marketing expert.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action and the ability to consistently perform at the highest level. We also expect at least a year of digital marketing experience, having managed ads for at least 1 major publisher. Having a strong analytical foundation is required.
- Support user acquisition through paid social and other acquisition channels
- Collaboratively build and execute a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals.
- Responsible for setting up, managing, optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Partner with the internal Data Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and A/B tests on an ongoing basis
- Work with the Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Measure impact of marketing programs on customer behavior, apply insights to refine strategies
- Implement test and learn strategies, discovering ongoing improvements and investing in areas that drive scalable results
- Take part in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement and iteration on the marketing team
- Work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing and Growth Marketing Manager
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical approach to marketing. Solid understanding of statistics, measurement and general data analysis
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Some understanding of direct marketing principles and best practices
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail
- Excellent executor
- Strong with excel / google sheets
- Experience with any of: social media advertising, search engine marketing, display / programmatic channels
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.