The Director of Replenishment and Allocation will be responsible for developing and maintaining distribution and purchasing strategies consistent with our financial and inventory targets at both the fulfillment and location level. Replenishment will purchase inventory directly into our fulfilment centers and territory locations both direct from vendor and third party wholesalers while Allocation will be responsible for distribution from fulfilment into all territories. The Director will create and manage the purchasing strategy and PO process for product lines established by the Merchandising and Category Management teams while also developing the allocation algorithms to ensure inventory is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities. This role will partner directly with Merchandising, Supply Chain and Planning departments to support business and assortment strategies while utilizing tech to create best in class allocation and replenishment processes. It will be imperative that this person demonstrate the problem-solving and analytical skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, internal processes, and overall supply chain
- Manage business to revenue and turn targets that can be clearly presented in cross-departmental meetings
- Develop PO process and reporting structure that highlights inefficiencies and financial reconciliation
- Establish routing guide to ensure vendor accountability, consistency, and transparency for inbound receipts/deliveries
- Monitor performance across multiple classes and locations and use data to establish go-forward strategies as it pertains to inventory management
- Act as main point of contact for all inventory related inquiries
- Build and maintain replenishment and allocation strategies contingent with unique territory requirements as it pertains to volume, size, and business strategy
- Partner with Merchandising, Supply Chain and Planning departments to ensure inventory is appropriately represented throughout the chain
- Work with Tech department to build best in class inventory management systems; inclusive of need based variable enhancement and distribution optimization
Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ Years of experience in Allocation/Replenishment or Supply Chain related roles
- 5+ Years in a senior management position
- Must have a significant knowledge of Merchandising, Financial Planning and overall Supply Chain
- Capable of taking initiative, ownership and accountability for the business
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Management, training and development experience is required
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.