The Allocation Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining distribution strategies consistent with our inventory targets across multiple goPuff operated regional distribution centers and last mile facilities. The analyst will utilize the allocation system to ensure inventory is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities. This role will partner directly with Merchandising, Supply Chain and Planning departments to support business and assortment strategies while utilizing tech to create best in class allocation and replenishment processes. It will be imperative that this person demonstrate the problem-solving and analytical skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, internal processes, and overall supply chain
- Analyze sales and inventory trends and create weekly allocations from goPuff distribution centers to all locations
- Work with distribution, transportation and local operations teams to ensure shipments are arriving on time and received accurately
- Monitor performance across multiple product classes and locations to maximize in stocks and inventory turn
- Maintain replenishment and allocation strategies contingent with unique territory requirements as it pertains to volume, size, and business strategy
- Act as a point of contact for inventory related inquiries through goPuff distribution centers
- Partner with Merchandising, Supply Chain and Planning departments to ensure inventory is appropriately represented throughout the chain
- Stay updated on inventory management/supply chain best practices in an e-commerce and last mile delivery environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ Years of experience in Allocation/Replenishment or Supply Chain related roles
- Must have a significant knowledge of Allocation, Replenishment and overall Supply Chain
- Capable of taking initiative, ownership and accountability for the business
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Management, training and development experience is preferred
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.