goPuff is seeking an experienced, organized and business-focused paralegal to assume the role of Corporate Paralegal The Senior Paralegal will report to the General Counsel and Corporate Counsel and will be responsible for assisting the goPuff legal team with highly confidential and sensitive projects in support of goPuff’s aggressive growth and compliance initiatives with a focus on real estate projects.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive material and maintain absolute confidentiality at all times
- Assist with developing systems, processes and procedures
- Review of basic lease agreements and assist with managing outside counsel
- Maintain corporate records for the company and its subsidiaries
- Prepare amendments to agreements
- Assist legal and licensing team with various legal projects, including legal research
- Proactively identify and suggest opportunities for continuous improvement of processes across legal function
- Assist business groups with contract compliance and interpretation questions and issues
- Be a self-starter, be able to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Administrative functions including printing and mailing Documents
Required Education & Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Initiative to address problems and come up with solutions to make
- improvements to processes and procedures as they pertain to legal compliance
- The individual must be organized, detail-oriented, timely and accurate,
- with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or paralegal certificate
- Background in real estate preferred but not required
- At least 5 years of experience as a transactional paralegal with related experience in a corporate law department
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.