Love data? Love to make a huge impact? As the Business Intelligence Data Analyst at goPuff, you’ll be responsible for ensuring key stakeholders know exactly what’s going on with the business at all times. You’ll bring thought-leadership and technical expertise to build and maintain scalable reporting and self-service data exploration. You’ll work closely with the leaders of each department to understand their data needs and empower them to make critical decisions backed by data. This is a newly created role within our full-stack Data & Analytics team that is designed to move fast. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact as the future success of goPuff will largely depend on our ability to execute and scale operationally.
- Own building out reporting and self-service data exploration capabilities in Looker.
- Be our go-to data expert and have a deep understanding of our data warehouse and data processing layers.
- Own data integrity and availability.
- Drive training and adoption of Looker as a reporting / data exploration platform.
- Obtain a holistic understanding of each department’s data needs and ensure they have the proper tools to make decisions using data.
- Identify gaps in existing data, create data product specs and work with Engineering teams to implement data tracking.
- Partner with Analytics team members and other functions to share insights and best practices, ensuring consistency of data-driven decision-making throughout the org.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, or other quantitative discipline
- Expert in SQL
- Expert in hands-on development with BI Platforms (Looker strongly preferred, Tableau, PeriscopeData, etc)
- Experience with Redshift or Vertica
- Experience and strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 50+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.