goPuff’s new Quality Assurance Manager will employ laser-focus and determination to ensure that our Quality Assurance Listening Program is in a constant state of improvement.
- Actively listen to phone calls and personally coach agents every single day.
- Design and implement a scalable and constantly evolving, world-class Quality Assurance Listening Program.
- Design and implement an impactful Training Program for New Hires help them reach QA Compliance more quickly.
- Design a process to hold weekly QA Coaching Sessions for each agent and make QA Results publicly available.
- Establish measurable goals for these programs and measure effectiveness to ensure continuous growth.
- Establish an Incentive Program for high performers.
- Identify and develop talented Quality Analysts to execute these programs at the highest possible level.
- Manage the day-to-day needs and performance of a Team of Quality Analysts.
- Implement a feedback mechanism to ensure that agents are getting what they need from the Coaching Program.
- Establish frequent Content Review Procedures to ensure that all training materials remain relevant and compliant.
- Possess maniacal Customer focus and be driven to exceed customer’s expectations within every interaction.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and passion to develop that in others.
- Have a proven track record of motivating and developing agents within previous roles.
- Be data driven with a high-level analytical understanding of opportunities and success.
- Have the ability to identify and deliver impactful, actionable insights from KPI data.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (both internally and externally).
- Exceptional Delegation Skills and the ability to get things done through others.
- Experience working with multiple internal teams (such as Chat, Email, Inbound Calls, etc.) highly preferred.
- Display willingness to “roll up” one's sleeves when necessary.
- 5+ years of Call Center Experience
- 3+ years in a Quality Assurance Leadership Role.
- Must be willing to offer flexible availability that will include nights and weekends.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.