goPuff is looking for a one-of-a-kind Community Manager to join our Social Media Team and elevate our brand presence online to be absolutely customer obsessed. The ideal candidate for this position is a problem-solver by nature, is driven by data, and is someone who has had previous experience as a Community Manager for either app-based brands or e-commerce brands with a strong online presence. If you believe that building a brand comes from building relationships and ultimately a community of goPuff advocates, have a strong understanding of customer care, and are ready to build a team from the ground up that’s passionate about driving customer engagement to grow our brand, we’d love to meet you.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Work directly with the Head of Social Media to establish strategies and plans for all consumer-facing marketing efforts.
- Monitor and respond to ALL customer comments (positive, negative, and in-between) and questions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels and review sites, helping solve issues quickly and efficiently, and driving customer advocacy and loyalty.
- Deliver a consistent social media voice that speaks to each of goPuff’s social audiences, including both current and future customers, creating a positive brand experience across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Define and implement reactive fan dialogue and moderation strategy, featuring an active consumer care response plan.
- Closely monitor conversations across paid and organic posts on social media, advertisements and online review sites.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to identify and track issues and market-specific trends to improve the customer experience as well as the business.
- Look for brand-building moments to engage customers and take an out-of-the-box approach to create authentic moments.
- Support the planning and marketing execution of in-app initiatives, including ordering, delivery and promotional experiences.
- Provide support for the development, planning and execution of real-time, local event marketing initiatives.
- Employ problem-solving and analytical capabilities to gain customer and channel insights as part of the response management process.
- Coach the rest of the team on community engagement techniques and best practices.
- Support the quality of our work by maintaining an up-to-date expertise in social media strategy, creative and management, as well as market developments (platform launches, platform updates, etc).
- Be prepared and able to respond to crises, including those pertaining to consumer reactions or feedback on public channels.
- Work with social media team to create, implement and manage a detailed publishing schedule in line with the content strategy.
- Monitor, recommend and gain approval for user-generated content usage across social and other digital platforms.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Has managed social channels for brands or communities. Major brownie points for customer service or call center experience (this is not a snack pun, even though it could be).
- Able to work non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating potential opportunities and workflow shifts to support goPuff’s key initiatives and events.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced, high-volume and deadline driven environment
- Awesome writing, presenting and communication skills.
- Able to use brand guidelines/tone of voice to situationally recognize how to respond to goPuff’s customers.
- Ability to provide input on content that would resonate with those interacting and engaging with the brand channels (this person will NOT be creating the content calendar).
- Experience with social listening, publishing and reporting tools.
- Understanding and experience working with analytics and KPI tracking.
- Comfortable making sound recommendations that will help drive engagement.
- Positive, proactive and has a TRUE love for customer service.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 70+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.