goPuff is seeking a Test Engineer responsible for building out and maintaining automation suites across our applications. This role plays a key part in establishing quality in order to provide a world class customer experience. Your primary responsibility will be to continually improve the codebase as we add features and expand our business processes. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and establishing quality products is a must. The right person will become an integral part of the development process, and not a hurdle or barrier to be crossed by the dev team.
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Build and maintain our test automation suite
- Web and Mobile application testing on multiple platforms
- Ensure all our CI/CD apparatus test for correctness
- Minimize the manual testing efforts
- Reduce Risk and Fear of deploying
- Increase our deployment velocity
- Extend testing automation to production monitoring via synthetic transactions.
- 5+ years of Quality experience
- Ability to develop, design and integrate thorough automated testing of mobile and web applications
- Experience deploying and executing tests in either Azure or AWS
- Experience with CI/CD systems, VisualStudio online, Code Deploy, Jenkins
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.