The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire an Brand Partnership Manager. This role will seek out, secure, and grow relationships with CPG partners and serve as a key representative of the goPuff organization externally. As a member of the Business Development team the Brand Partnership Manager will report directly to the Director of Business Development and the VP of Business Development.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Develop and execute strategic plans to identify and secure new CPG partners and improve existing relationships
- Clearly communicate the value of goPuff and its newest products to partners to strategically overcome objections
- Build and maintain relationships with senior executive counterparts at CPG partners, serving as a key representative of goPuff externally
- Actively manage a pipeline of new opportunities in Salesforce and develop a horizon roadmap to meet and exceed projected revenue goals
- Lead and negotiate deals end-to-end, from due diligence to contract negotiations, with cross-functional input aligned to business and merchandising strategy
- Leverage data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Bring external knowledge to the team to build and improve strategies to help CPG partners grow their business on goPuff
- Envision new ways that partnerships can positively impact the core business applying both creativity and business acumen
- 4-7 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Excellent communication skills with a high EQ and quick communication response times
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, both internally and externally
- Comfort in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with Powerpoint and excel is required
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
- CPG, eCommerce, Retail, Startup, or Agency experience is preferred
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ locations and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.