The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Partner Success Associate who will be tasked with managing the execution of our partnership programs. This role will help to build and manage the programs for our current and prospective CPG partners. As a member of the Business Development team the Partner Success Associate will report to the Partner Success Manager. Specifically, this person will:
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Support the Partner Success team in managing new and existing CPG partners
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to execute the onboarding, preparation, launch, and close of respective programs.
- Oversee program initiatives for partners involving internal program tracking, deliverables, and evaluations of emerging opportunities and trends
- Support Brand Partnerships team in strengthening relationships with CPG partners through execution and reporting
- Build and improve strategies to help CPG partners grow their business on goPuff
- 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across multiple internal functions
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, both internally and externally
- Comfort in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with powerpoint and excel is required
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ locations and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.