Love creating a beautiful and holistic digital consumer experience? Love to Change the Game? As the UI / UX Designer for Consumer Product at goPuff, you’ll do all of the above. You’ll be a key leader within an elite cross-functional Product team that is newly forming and designed to move fast. We’re looking for someone to guide us to creating the most convenient, beautiful and engaging store ever. You game?
- Own holistic customer experience design for our consumer app
- Collaborate with our product managers and engineers on product discovery to improve customer engagement and reduce friction across customer journey: from registration to purchase
- Partner with our engineers to implement product design features
- Build dynamic prototypes/MVPs and initiate scalable user testing processes to address design risks up front prior to engineering implementation
- Maintain design systems and asset libraries in conjunction with the wider Brand, Content, and Design team to ensure product-wide visual consistency
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design on a digital consumer product (mobile experience preferred)
- A portfolio showing off your thoughtful UI and UX work, a range of skills, and clear capability in designing beautiful and effective digital experiences
- You are creative with a point-of-view but always open to new ideas and collaborating closely with a cross-functional team
- You are a problem-solver
- You understand good interface and interaction design principles and have an opinion about visual style and aesthetic qualities
- You are experienced in creating living style guides, using tools such as Storybook, Figma or other component framework
- You have experience with Sketch/Figma, and Adobe suite
- You understand good mobile-first and gesture focused interaction design
- You have experience using or authoring design language based on UX principles, brand values, and product strategy
- You have experience building scalable and reusable UI design systems from composable interface components
- You like to work with engineers, marketers, graphic and UX designers so you can ask the hard questions, digest and synthesize the answers, and produce concepts that solve problems and delight users
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings, and UX best practices into high-quality, customer-centric, and customer-validated design that supports and reinforces product vision, brand, and business objectives
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 50+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.