goPuff is the world’s first and largest digital convenience retailer with over 90 locations nationwide. We are seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join our Communications team to play an integral part in communication strategy company wide, ensuring all employees and driver partners are up-to-date on everything goPuff. This position reports to goPuff’s Director of Communications.
- Builds relationships with leadership team and field managers, partnering on communications with the rest of goPuff
- Ensures consistency across communication strategies, aligning internal and external messaging with goPuff voice
- Assists with implementation of strategic communications initiatives to align employees and driver partners with mission, vision, values, and business strategy
- Composes written communication for distribution for various sectors of the business to include corporate communications, field communications and goPuff company-wide communications
- Drafts and creates memorandums for email distribution for urgent communications, upcoming events, promotions, team-building activities, save-the-dates, and reminders
- Additional ad-hoc communications projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required with focus in Marketing, Communications, Business etc., preferred
- 3+ years’ of internal communications experience, required; experience in a fast-paced, retail, restaurant or similar multi-unit industry, highly preferred
- Proven ability to produce clean, crisp and meaningful communications
- Presentation planning and delivery skills
- Team player with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency with multiple initiatives
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.