Our Brand & Content team is looking for an enthusiastic and versatile seasoned Brand Copywriter who loves to tell stories through digital content. You understand that the representation of ALL of goPuff’s brand messaging is the key to building long-lasting relationships with our customers family, and you’re ready to take this challenge in stride to bring happiness to our customers in the moments that matter most to them.
The ideal goPuff Brand Copywriter is collaborative, adaptable, has a sense of humor, and is inspired by our customers and what’s important to them. You’re cool under pressure, always know the right thing to say, and you live for the details. Your goal is to develop branded copy that entices and engages prospective and existing customers. In addition, you will help to create the voice and tone for our brand.
- Write and proofread compelling, accurate, and on-brand copy for all goPuff departments
- Write across channels including website content, social media and offline collateral
- Work with various departments to understand best practices to inspire engagement and purchase behavior
- Research, create and develop the goPuff voice & tone
- Develop an in-house voice & tone guide
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure that the message speaks to the target audience, is consistent, grammatically correct, adheres to the in-house style guides and has the appropriate brand voice
- Uphold standards for proper grammar usage and sentence structure for all communication
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to infuse trends into content
- Work both independently and as part of cross-functional teams including external
- Serve as the voice of all departments when it comes to external messaging
- Bachelor's degree; ideally Journalism, English or Creative Writing preferred
- 5 year minimum experience in brand copywriting
- Experience selling and communicating with customers in a retail environment preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and research skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced working environment with a willingness to learn Strong creative concept skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 75+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.